How To Use Magnetic Lashes
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that your eyelid is free from oil before applying your magnetic eyeliner, this will drastically improve the eyeliner’s hold – For oily lids, please cleanse the eye area and ensure it is completely dry.
For best results, apply a non-oil based eye primer. Alternatively, you can dust with powder or use eye shadow as a base.
Follow the simple steps below to apply your magnetic eyeliner & eyelash!
- Clean eyelids and make sure it is free from any oil. You can also apply an oil-free primer base or use your eye-shadow before applying the eyeliner for stronger hold.
- If needed, trim your Magnetic Lashes from the outer ends to fit your natural eye shape.
- If you wish to wear mascara, please apply it before applying your magnetic lashes.
- Shake your Liquid Magnetic Eyeliner well before use.
- Wipe excess eyeliner from the applicator. Then apply a layer of magnetic eyeliner to your lash line and allow it to dry completely. You can apply once or twice, as long as it coat the area where the lashes will sit. Wait for eyeliner to dry completely.
- Dry test: Pat your finger on your eye line to see if any eyeliner comes off. If any eyeliner comes off, it isn’t dry enough!
- Apply the lashes by starting with the inner corners then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the magnets in place. Adjust as necessary. Pinch and press down near the roots of the lashes to set them.
- Do not use an oil based mascara on your false eyelashes. We also recommend not using a waterproof or heavy mascara as this will seriously affect the longevity of the lashes.
- Gently lift your magnetic lashes away from the liner line from the outer corner of the lash band. Try not to pull on the lashes themselves so as not to spoil or damage the lashes.
- To remove the eyeliner, you can use an oil based make up remover to gently wipe the eyeliner off.
- If there is eyeliner residue on the magnet, use a Q tip dip in hot water to clean it.